- Bidder is responsible for purchasing all items that were awarded to them during the auction. All items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time of the winning bid, and the bidder assumes all risk of loss and damage to property at that time.
- 25% of the invoice total is due Saturday, the day of the auction. The remaining 75% of the total invoice is due by no later than the Monday following the auction. Post Falls Auto Auction reserves the right to charge the customer’s card on file for the entire invoice amount, including any applicable processing fees. Charges made to cards cannot be refunded for a change of payment method.
- Acceptable forms of payment: cash, cashier’s check, company check, personal check, Visa, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, debit card, or wire transfer.
- All items sell as is, where is with all faults, and without warranty expressed or implied. Please inspect all items in the sale prior to bidding on them.
- Winning bidder may not rescind or challenge a purchase for any reason, including later dissatisfaction or discovery of defects.
- PFAA reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pick-up period. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment of the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment, and/or damages resulting from the resale of the property. The bidder agrees to pay all attorney fees and other costs incurred by PFAA in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder.
- 10% buyer’s premium
- $75.00 document fee per titled item
- $14.00 title fee per titled item
- 6% sales tax (no tax charged to out of state residents, except for on non-titled items)
- $40 out of state title fee per item for purchasers outside of ID, WA, and MT (This fee is used to rush title vehicles into Post Falls Auto Auction’s name so that titles can be sent directly to purchaser.)
- $10 30 Day trip permits are available to non-Idaho residents (Idaho residents will receive a trip permit with their title transfer paperwork.)
*There will be an additional 2% processing fee on total balance when paying by card or check*
- All items must be paid in full before they can be removed from our facility. Items purchased with a check will not be considered paid in full until check clears PFAA’s bank account.
- All items need to be removed by Friday, within 5 business days following the auction. Any vehicle left here longer than that will accrue a $50 per day storage fee.
- Ownership of and payment on all items left on-site for longer than 90 days will be forfeited to Post Falls Auto Auction. Additionally, the buyer will still be responsible for the $50 per day storage bill.
- Out of state bidders DO NOT need to be onsite to complete paperwork. A VIN specific power of attorney for each item purchased will need to be completed and notarized. This, along with a copy of the buyer’s driver license, will need to be emailed, mailed, or faxed back to PFAA prior to the start of any title transfer work. Items cannot be removed from Post Falls Auto Auction premises until this has been completed.
OUR TEST DRIVE & CHECK IN
- We test drive each vehicle unless stated otherwise, and notate issues found that could not be noticed during a stationary inspection. *For example- if the engine knocks, but the vehicle drove fine, we do not notate that in the catalog*
- We do not test the vehicles over 40 mph or their 4-wheel drive capability. We do not note anything regarding the cosmetics of the vehicles, fluid levels or leaks the vehicle may or may not have, or the functionality of the features and accessories.
- *Front End Issues* This generally pertains to the suspension or drivetrain components of the front end.
- *Rear End Issues* This generally pertains to the suspension or the drivetrain components of the rear end.
- *Transmission Issues* This could mean the transmission slips or is stuck in one gear, etc.
- *Runs Rough* This means the engine was underperforming or the vehicle was smoking or producing off colored smoke during the test drive.
- *Underpowered* This means the engine isn’t supplying the normal amount of power to the vehicle. Normally these items take a while to get up to speed, or they may not get up to speed.
- *Front End Noise* This generally pertains to an abnormal engine noise.
Title Brands (Found during an Autocheck or NMVTIS, or based off the title/vehicle)
- *Former Rental* The item was a former rental or fleet vehicle.
- *Rebuilt/Salvage Title Record* The item was a salvaged vehicle that is now rebuilt and road operable.
- *Structural Damage or Structural Alteration Record* The item has had either damage or an alteration to the frame. Severity is unknown.
- *Not Actual Miles* The item has a potential odometer rollback/rollover, or mileage discrepancy.
- *Lemon Law* The item had a “substantial defect” covered by warranty, that occurred within a certain time after purchase, and continues to have the defect after a “reasonable number” of repair attempts.
Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable, and from the consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the auctioneers. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all items and to make their own inquiries.